Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One on One Rematch [Keitaro vs Altair no killing due to altair not wanting to die]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

One on One Rematch [Keitaro vs Altair no killing due to altair not wanting to die] Empty
PostSubject: One on One Rematch [Keitaro vs Altair no killing due to altair not wanting to die]   One on One Rematch [Keitaro vs Altair no killing due to altair not wanting to die] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:50 pm

Keitaro had his tail grow back. He was now looking for some one to fight he was shirtless. Showing his bulit body "Now where is some one i can fight?" he asked him self.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

One on One Rematch [Keitaro vs Altair no killing due to altair not wanting to die] Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One Rematch [Keitaro vs Altair no killing due to altair not wanting to die]   One on One Rematch [Keitaro vs Altair no killing due to altair not wanting to die] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:55 pm

Altair was in the air above Keitaro....."You can fight me....and here i am!" Altair shouted as he attacked from above with a Ki wave.

Starting: 13,500
Used: 500
Left:13,000
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

PostSubject: Re: One on One Rematch [Keitaro vs Altair no killing due to altair not wanting to die]   One on One Rematch [Keitaro vs Altair no killing due to altair not wanting to die] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:00 pm

Keitaro simply flared his ki blocking the attack. "That the best you got?" he asked as he inhaled and shot out a fire ball at him.

Ki at start:19,163
Ki used in fire ball:500
ki left:18,663
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: One on One Rematch [Keitaro vs Altair no killing due to altair not wanting to die]   One on One Rematch [Keitaro vs Altair no killing due to altair not wanting to die] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:20 pm

Altair flared his Ki as well and began to spin extinguishing the fire ball, "dont worry this fight will not be a repeat of the last." Altair continued to fall to the ground and threw a punch at Keitaro.

Starting Ki: 13,000
Used in Punch: 100
Left: 12,900
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: One on One Rematch [Keitaro vs Altair no killing due to altair not wanting to die]   One on One Rematch [Keitaro vs Altair no killing due to altair not wanting to die] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:24 pm

Keitaro waited for him to get up close then jumped back. He threw the fake moon into the sky and became a great ape once more. "Now lets see how this well go." he said with a chuckel.

KI at start:19,163
Ki gained:15,000
Ki left:34,163
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: One on One Rematch [Keitaro vs Altair no killing due to altair not wanting to die]   One on One Rematch [Keitaro vs Altair no killing due to altair not wanting to die] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:34 pm

Altair looked at the beast, "This will be a difficult fight but i will not die here." Altair once again launched a Ki wave at the ape hoping to stagger him.

Start:12,900
Used in Wave: 1,000
Left: 11,900
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: One on One Rematch [Keitaro vs Altair no killing due to altair not wanting to die]   One on One Rematch [Keitaro vs Altair no killing due to altair not wanting to die] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:19 am

Keitaro jumped over the attack dogeing it. He sent 10,000 dark blast at him most likely hitting him.

Ki used in attack:10,000
Ki left:24,163
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: One on One Rematch [Keitaro vs Altair no killing due to altair not wanting to die]   One on One Rematch [Keitaro vs Altair no killing due to altair not wanting to die] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:25 am

Altair looked up at the attack and could only stand in awe, the attack roared engulfing Altair, as the smoke from the explosion cleared altair was gone, but not from this world for as the explosion hit Altair was damaged but used the rest of his energy to retreat to fight another day. "I will be back to get you Kei"

PL lost 10,000
PL Left: 1,000

Power used to retreat: 1,000
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: One on One Rematch [Keitaro vs Altair no killing due to altair not wanting to die]   One on One Rematch [Keitaro vs Altair no killing due to altair not wanting to die] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:31 am

Both:

PL: 1,000
Zenni: 500

This....was....crap....
Back to top Go down
https://dbz-roc.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One on One Rematch [Keitaro vs Altair no killing due to altair not wanting to die]   One on One Rematch [Keitaro vs Altair no killing due to altair not wanting to die] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One on One Rematch [Keitaro vs Altair no killing due to altair not wanting to die]
Page 1 of 1