Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Altair Training With Vergil

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Altair

Altair

Altair Training With Vergil Empty
PostSubject: Altair Training With Vergil   Altair Training With Vergil Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:26 pm

Altair was searching for the fighter that was there during the fight with the Great ape, " I have to get stronger and maybe fighting with this Saiyan will aid us in our fight. Altair landed on a plain of grass and increased his power to try and lure the saiyan out.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Altair Training With Vergil   Altair Training With Vergil Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:33 pm

A few weeks after the fight with his younger brother, Shinzui was mostly recovered from the damage he had inflicted upon him.
"He crossed the line by killing the one who tried to help me, and he will have to pay the price or atone for his sins".
As he walked outside, he felt a cold breeze over his body.
Jumping from his cave into the river below him, he suddenly felt a familiar Ki pressence.

"It cant be, its not possible" he thought to himself as he rushed towards the point where the Ki originated from.
Landing on the grass field, he couldnt believe his eyes.
"How can you even still be alive" he asked the man.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Altair Training With Vergil   Altair Training With Vergil Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:36 pm

Altair smiled "I am alot tougher then i look, but lets not worry about that, it is obvious that we were out-classed that day, we need to get stronger and i can think of no better way then fightin one another. I feel a change within my own power as i do in yours and we need to draw it out."
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Altair Training With Vergil   Altair Training With Vergil Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:42 pm

"I couldnt possibly agree with you more" shinzui shouted excited as he released a massive amount of Ki.
As a Dark purple aura enveloped him, he noticed that he really did have alot of inner power.
Not knowing where he had gained so much power, he turned to the man.

"You know, i never got the chance to know your name, mine's Shinzui".
Getting in a fighting position, he said, "The first move is yours".
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Altair Training With Vergil   Altair Training With Vergil Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:54 pm

Altair charged his power but his aura began to emit from his right arm in a light blue. "this is what i meant i dont know why, but my right arm feels different, and i plan to seek out that power." Altair lunged forward and threw 2 punches at Shinzui "by the way, I am Altair Kudo."

Starting PL: 13,400
Spent on each punch: 100
PL Left: 13,200
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Altair Training With Vergil   Altair Training With Vergil Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:07 pm

Blockin the two strikes with a quick and powerfull move from his arms, he performed an upward kick to Altairs face.
"I am not planning on losing again, but then again, you most likely think thesame" he said grinning while he tried to grab ahold of Altair so the kick would have a higher likelyness to hit its target.

"We are the same you and i, we most likely have the same thing that drives us forward aswell".

Ki: 16900
Ki used for blocking: 200
Ki used for upward kick: 200
Ki remaining: 16500

Last edited by Vergil on Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Altair Training With Vergil   Altair Training With Vergil Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:17 pm

Altair was grabbed and then Kicked flying back and landed on the ground, "My drive is to become stronger, if that is the driving force behind you then your statement is correct" Altair jumped forward again leading with a few Ki bolts then delivers a hard punch with his right arm once he gets close enough.

Starting Ki: 13,200
Lost from Kick: 200
Used for Ki: 200
Used for Punch: 300
Ki Left: 12,500
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Altair Training With Vergil   Altair Training With Vergil Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:31 pm

Seeing the bolt of energy fly at him from infront of him, he charged a large amount of Ki into his hands.
Firing a contineous string of blasts, he used quite some Ki because he needed to win to get closer to the finish line.
"My drive is making my brother atone for his sins, and to get strong to prevent him from harming others ever agin. I want to protect this place from evil and those who wish to do it harm".

Still firing his Energy blasts, he was certain the would hit.

Ki: 16500
Ki used for ki blast barrage: 1000
Ki remaining: 15500
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Altair Training With Vergil   Altair Training With Vergil Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:35 pm

Altair had no choice but to get hit with the attack but continued to close the gap between the 2 fighters crossing his arms above his head forcing the attack on his arms. once Altair got close enough he launched a kick at Shinzui with a conciderable amount of power.

Starting: 12,500
lost from barrage: 1000
Used in Kick: 1500
Ki left: 10,000
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Altair Training With Vergil   Altair Training With Vergil Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:47 pm

While firing his barage, he saw his opponent close the distance.
Charging up alot of Ki in his hand, he fired a very powerfull blast in Altairs stumach when he tried to perform a kick.
"Kyoubakuha" he yelled as a very powerfull, dark purple beam fired from his hands, forcing back Altair's kick.

It would be near impossible for Altair to dodge it this close to him, so he had to make this one chance count.
"Haaaa!!" he shouted, putting more power into it.

Ki: 15500
Ki used for Kyoubakuha + powerup: 3000
Ki remaining: 12500
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Altair Training With Vergil   Altair Training With Vergil Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:52 pm

Altair was too Close there was nothing he could do to get away from the attack at this point. once again Altair found himself in the dirt, "this is getting tiresome......" Altair said slowly standing back up and raising his head, "...... guess i have to go all out.....HHHHHAAAA KI!!!!!!" Altair launched his Ki wave putting a great deal of power into the attack to repay the favor from the last attack.

Starting: 10,000
Lost from blast: 3000
Used in Wave: 4000
Ki Left: 3,000
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Altair Training With Vergil   Altair Training With Vergil Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:07 pm

"I never tried this more then once a time, but i have no other option"
Charging his energy into his hands once more, he fired his attack with double power.
"Kyoubakuha" he shouted one more time, using atleast half of his remaining power.
Firing a much larger mass then the previous, he countered the Ki beam and forced it straight back at Altair.

"Dont die" he shouted after the attack".

Ki: 12500
Ki used for massive Kyoubakuha: 6000
Ki remaining: 6500
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Altair Training With Vergil   Altair Training With Vergil Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:17 pm

Altair pushed his remaining power into the attack and forced it to explode if for some reason this attack hurt either of them severely enough they could not train anymore. the waves exploded and Altair laid on the ground to rest. "good first day, we are going to have to continue again after i regain my strength" He said huffing and puffing. As Altair lay on the ground his arm seemed to change but only for a moment something was going on and Altair was ready to find out.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Altair Training With Vergil   Altair Training With Vergil Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:21 pm

Placing his hands on his knees, he was puffing and sighing like a mad man.
When he regained some power to speak, he said, "Well, we are getting along well i see. Maybe you will win next time".
Laughing about his last statement, he fell on his back and looked up at the blue sky.
"We will soon be strong enough to beat my brother", Shinzui said as he closed his eyes.

[[exit]]
[[i won xD]]
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

PostSubject: Re: Altair Training With Vergil   Altair Training With Vergil Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:26 pm

PL and zenni gain:2,000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Altair Training With Vergil   Altair Training With Vergil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Altair Training With Vergil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict :: The Universe :: Planet Earth-
Jump to: