Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Altair vs Keitaro

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Altair

Altair

Altair vs Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:05 pm

Altair was out on the plains just itching for a fight so he flew off in search of one.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

Altair vs Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Keitaro flew around boredly looking for a fight "Where the hell is some one to fight when you need it?" he asked him self.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

Altair vs Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:12 pm

Altair felt the presance of a familiar PL and increased his speed to catch it. "I will finally show my true power to you."
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

Altair vs Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:16 pm

"Uhh yeah who the fuck are you?" keitaro asked the guy that just flew at him.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

Altair vs Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:23 pm

Altair looked at Keitaro "I am suprised you dont remember me, after all the times you have defeated me but this time i will be the one to defeat you!" Altair yelled as he increased his power to its maximum. (non transfrom)

Starting PL: 60,600
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Altair vs Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:27 pm

Keitaro cracked his neck as he started to think of something that made him mad. The murder of his earthly famliy. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he yelled his hair getting a read tint and his mucels growing out. "Now i'm ready."

KI at start:150,052
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

Altair vs Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:32 pm

Altair's eyes widened, and then he smiled, "well it seems that damn ape is not your only trick anymore however i have a new trick as well!" Altair raised his right arm as it transformed into Brazo Derecha de Gigante. "soon you will realize my true strength" Altair waited for Keitaro to make the first move.

Starting PL: 60,600
Transformation: +20,000 (yes i know its only first form)
Finishing PL: 80,600
Back to top Go down
Steve

Altair vs Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:36 pm

Maneki appeared out of no where well supressing his ki. He hid in a tree and would fight the victor of the fight he was watching.

starting ki 47,098
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Altair vs Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:39 pm

Keitaro put his hands to his head and yelled "SOLAR FLARE!" making a bright light come out most likely blinding him as keitaro flew at him and sent a kick to his head.

[no ki till page 2 or 3]
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

Altair vs Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:37 pm

Altair was blinded by the solar flare and then kicked in the face and thrown back. Altair covered his eyes and began rubbing them to see if he can get his vision back. After a few seconds he could see but only slightly, he was still at a major disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Altair vs Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:41 pm

Keitaro rushed at altair sending a shattering kick to altairs gut not care if he hit or not jumped back. He then kicked an oak tree at alt watching it fly at him.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

Altair vs Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:23 pm

Altair narrowly dodged the kick but was hit by the tree and thrown to the ground.

Soon after being hit to the ground Altair stood up and said "your still tough i thought i would be able to put up a decent fight still, guess i need to try a little harder." Altair jumped up at Keitaro and launched a Full Power Beam.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

Altair vs Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:56 pm

(gonna post Kei?)
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Altair vs Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:15 pm

Keitaro jumped out of the way of the blast and sent an earth shattering kick to the ground. That made a huge split in the ground heading to altair, Keitaro then threw a giant boulder at alt.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

Altair vs Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:30 pm

Altair stuck out his right arm and the boulder smashed against his hand, " you have to fight harder then that." Altair said smiling
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Altair vs Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:33 pm

Keitaro in the matter of two seconds was infront of alt and sent a bone shatter kick to his rib cage. Not careing if he hit or not jumped back and stood in a tree waiting for the next move to be made.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

Altair vs Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:03 pm

Altair dodged the kick but just barely, "this is getting a little to close for comfort" Altair thought to himself. Altair looked up at the tree Keitaro was standing on, "why dont we stop toying with each other and conclude this fight?"

(still gonna fight for a while just adding some spice)
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Altair vs Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:05 pm

Keitaro nodded and yelled and in a matter of seconds his ki tore the tree he was on to shreads. A crater was made under the force of his ki "Let's do this." he said flying at altair sending a punch to his chin.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

Altair vs Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:08 pm

Altair raised his right hand up to grab onto Keitaro's fist, forcing Keitaro to stop in place.

Once Keitaro was stopped Altair arm began to change once more, his shoulder began the lengthen and created a trident shape and it began to flare with his KI. The patterns on his arm began to get more complex.

"This is the Second form of my arm, Thanks to all my past fights i have finally achieved this form. With this arm i am much more powerful."

Altair released Keitaro's hand and jumped back waiting for the next move.

Starting PL: 80,600
Increase from Transformation: 100,000
New PL: 180,600
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Altair vs Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:41 pm

Keitaro grined and took out a zenzu bean "Dont think you have won yet my friend." he said as he ate the bean and his power level jumped up "Now lets fight!" he said with a deadly smirk on his face. But that soon ended as the bean phazed into his hand red "Thats not blood." keitaro thought, as another one phazed into his hand "Hmm this is either real good or real bad." keitaro thought.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

Altair vs Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:31 pm

Altair began to gather his power pushing it to its max, creating a crater just as Keitaro was doing, "this battle will be different then our previous encounters!"
Back to top Go down
Anzure

Anzure

Altair vs Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:36 pm

Anzure was watching the battle taking place for a moment, as she looked to see how the battle was going. "I will enjoy this" she thought, as she turned the scouter on and charged up a ki blast in her right hand and waited for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Altair vs Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:40 pm

Keitaro looked at altairs mouth wide open he smirked. He moved at sub light speed and sent the bean at altair's mouth and let go the bean shot like a gun bullet if hit he would become a meat puppet.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

Altair vs Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:49 pm

Altair looked up and saw something coming at him and he launched a Ki bolt at the object, not to take any chances and destroyed it.
Back to top Go down
Anzure

Anzure

Altair vs Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Anzure waited for a moment and formed her ki blade and made an attempt to slash the fighter Altair in the back with her ki blade. She had a calm dark look on her face.

ki: 55,000
ki blade attacks: 5,000
left: 50,000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Altair vs Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Altair vs Keitaro
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict :: The Universe :: Planet Earth-