Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Altair vs Keitaro

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Altair

Altair

Altair vs Keitaro - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:19 pm

Altair saw the attack inbound, "you dare attack me with such a febble attack! Allow me to show you a true technique! EL DIRECTO!!!" Altair launched a new attack he learned from his new arm's form. This attack was bigger then anything Altair has launched before.

Starting Ki: 180,600
Used in El Directo: 10,000
Ki Left: 170,600
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:21 pm

Keitaro was still infront of altair he launched the second bean at him most likely hitting him if done so the bean would sink in making him a meat puppet.

[ooc:I am right infront of you and i moved like a gun shot it is very hard to doge this.]
Back to top Go down
Anzure

Anzure

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:13 pm

Anzure smirked and laughed a bit, as she was sent backwards by the attack. "is that the best you can do" she asked, as she created the false moon and smirked for a moment and waited for a few moments and threw it high into the air. She smirked, as she transformed into a giant ape She made sure to protect the false moon. Her armor took the damage for her.

current: 65,000
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:21 pm

Altair dodged the bean and looked up at the Oozaru, the form that had continuously beaten him in the past, " I will defeat the ape today, then i will deal with you Keitaro!" Altair charged the Oozaru throwing a punch to the armor where his El Directo attack had just hit.

Starting PL: 170,600
Punch: 1,600
Remaining: 169,000
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:49 pm

Keitaro jumped infront of him and took the hit. "Dont you EVER touch one of my team mates you damn scum." he growled out. Keitaro even on vegeta had acted more like a human to afraid to do anything. His saiyan natrue has finally fully come out.
Back to top Go down
Anzure

Anzure

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:01 pm

Anzure smirked and "thanks for the save" she replied, as she made an attempt to send a kick towards Altair. She was gong to try and make her armor last most of the fight and did not want to use it for defense unless she had to do so.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:40 pm

Altair dodged the kick and jumped up assaulting the oozaru once more.

Start: 169,000
Assault: 5,000
Left: 164,000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs Keitaro   Altair vs Keitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Altair vs Keitaro
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2