Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training(Don't Grade Till Im Done!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

Training(Don't Grade Till Im Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Training(Don't Grade Till Im Done!)   Training(Don't Grade Till Im Done!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:47 am

Grinite was a young man, he had his whole future ahead of him, and he was rearing to train and get into the Saiyan vs Changeling war. He was devoted to destroying all the Changelings and then finally kill Frieza himself. "Damn, I am still not strong enough!" Grinite angrily yelled, as he charged a ki bolt and sent it at a nearby tree. He jumped back and did a few kicks and punches, developing a new combo. "Hehe, I will call this Seikou Ni" Grinite laughed. It consisted of 3 small punches, a kick to the gut, then a lowercut blow to the stomach again, then to the head. "Can't wait to try this out!" Grinite yelled. The young Saiyan then looked high above him, "Whats that?" Grinite asked himself. He saw a massive pole, then a big round platform thingy. "I should go check it out!" Grinite yelled.

Grinite flew up quite high, he looked a little higher, he could see that the round platform thingy was closer in view. "Its like a lookout" Grinite said. He moved to the side, a bullet was coming his way. "What the hell?" He asked, he saw a fat man pointing a rifile at him, through a window thing. "What the hell man, I could have been killed!" Grinite yelled at the fat man. "Shut up man you got in my way!" The man yelled. "Yajirobe, stop shooting your gun, it could have been Goku for all we know" The small cat said. "What...the...hell?" Grinite asked himself. He was looking directly into the eyes of a talking cat. "What, never seen a talking cat before boy?" The cat asked. "Umm, no" Grinite replied. "Come inside here, it is gonna rain soon" The cat told Grinite. "OK" Grinite replied.

Grinite flew into the window. "You shouldn't have let him in Korin, he could like kill us right now" The fat man named Yajirobe told the cat named Korin. "Get over yourself you big loaf" Korin replied to Yajirobe. "Big loaf aye?" Yajirobe angrily yelled. "Yes, you heard me correct" Korin replied. "Guys, what is going on here?" Grinite asked as Yajirobe stole Korins walking stick, and sent a swipe to Korins head. Korin easily ducked it, then with a swish of his tail Yajirobe fell the the floor. "Well, you are a warrior that has come in search of my training am I correct??" Korin asked. "Umm, yes?" Grinite replied, not having a clue that was going on here, but he would act like he did."Well well, lets get started shall we?" Korin asked. "OK" Grinite replied, he wanted training but he didn't think he would gt it from a crazy old cat. "Well, show me what you can do" Korin told Grinite. "Like what?" Grinite asked. "Like your signature attack" Korin replied. "Oh, right ok" Grinite replied. "Can I try it on you?" Grinite asked. "Whatever needs to be done boy" Korin replied. "HMMM, BODY STUN!" Grinite yelled, charging up his ki and making an aura around Korin, then crushing him with it. "hhh, jeez where are you?" Grinite asked. The cat was no where to be seen. "No way, I must have killed him" Grinite anxiously yelled. Grinite then was sent flying in the other direction. Korin had appeared behind him, and sent a swoosh with his stick to the back of Grinite's head.

"Oww, jesus" Grinite screamed in agony. "That nearly tickled" Korin laughed. "Jeezus christ, your one strong little fat cat" Grinite said to Korin. With another swoosh, Grinite was sent across the room. "Thats for calling me a fat cat you little bastard" Korin said to Grinite. "Sorry" Grinite replied, making his way to his feet, his head aching like hell.

Grade Please, Do more later.

Last edited by Grinite on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dbz-roc.rpg-board.net
Darthwin

Darthwin

PostSubject: Re: Training(Don't Grade Till Im Done!)   Training(Don't Grade Till Im Done!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:58 am

ki: 3900
zenni: 3900
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Training(Don't Grade Till Im Done!)   Training(Don't Grade Till Im Done!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:31 am

Grinite was still aching like hell. That whack across the back of the head had made a massive egg on the back of his head. "That still hurts you know!" Grinite yelled at Korin. "Well you deserved it you little punk" Korin replied. "Whatever" Grinite replied, still sulking. "Hehe, you wimp" Yajirobe laughed. "Shut up Yaj, you were like that when you were young too" Korin replied, a drip of sweat went down the side of Yaj's face, he was totally 'Powned" as Grinite would exclaim. "Haha, im the wimp, bring it on" Grinite challenged Yaj. "Yes yes, this will be the first step of your training Grinite" Korin told Grinite. Nah, I am too hungry" Yaj replied, as he continued eating his KFC Bucket. "Come on, it will be fun man" Grinite prayed. "Fine, but Korin you better not steal my chicken" Yaj said to Grinite, and too Korin. "Hehe" Korin laughed, annoying Yaj. "You go first" Grinite told his opponent. Yaj ran at Grinite and sent a punch at Grinite, Grinite then easily dodged. "Haha" Grinite laughed.

I know its small, just grade...
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Training(Don't Grade Till Im Done!)   Training(Don't Grade Till Im Done!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:23 am

Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

PostSubject: Re: Training(Don't Grade Till Im Done!)   Training(Don't Grade Till Im Done!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:05 pm

1,100 ki and zenni
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Training(Don't Grade Till Im Done!)   Training(Don't Grade Till Im Done!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:06 am

Re Grade:

PL: 5,100
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training(Don't Grade Till Im Done!)   Training(Don't Grade Till Im Done!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training(Don't Grade Till Im Done!)
Page 1 of 1