Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cleanup Buisness (Done!!!! Grade!!!!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pakos

Pakos

Cleanup Buisness (Done!!!! Grade!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Cleanup Buisness (Done!!!! Grade!!!!)   Cleanup Buisness (Done!!!! Grade!!!!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:12 am

Pakos was poking around the city when he noticed a gang member creeping in the alleyway. The man sneaked up behind Pakos and drew a gun "Give me all the zenni you have and I might not shoot you" said the man "I really don't feel like it..." replied Pakos "You want to get smart with me moron, I'll shoot you" said the gangster " Do it!" Pakos dared the man as the bullet whizzed toward him, he caught it, then he crushed it,a devilish grin on his face then he punched the man, sending him into a tree,which he toppled out of. Pakos stepped on the man's head, then let up, and kicked the guy in the ribs "Don't mess with me!" he said and walked off, tail waving in the air
Back to top Go down

Cleanup Buisness (Done!!!! Grade!!!!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict :: The Universe :: Planet Earth-
Jump to: