Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)

Go down 
+2
Altair
Grinite
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!) Empty
PostSubject: A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)   A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:48 pm

(You can kill BTW)

Grinite stood on a grassy plain, he was very bored, having nothing more to do than childishly raise his rather low powerlevel to attract others. "Hehe, time to test my strength" Grinite laughed. He fell to the ground and completed a few push ups, then turned over for some sit ups. Followed by some arm stretches. "I have to be ready for this" He exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
https://dbz-roc.rpg-board.net
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)   A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:54 pm

Altair felt an interesting power level on that felt like Shinzui so he flew off to check it out. but when he arrived he was shocked to see a stranger that he did not know. "Who are you? And why do you have the same energy pattern as someone else i know?" Altair demanded.
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)   A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:58 pm

Grinite looked behind him, he stopped throwing stones. "I am Grinite, a Saiyan from Planet Vegeta" Grinite replied. "Why do you have the same energy pattern as someone I know?" The man asked. "I dunno?" Grinite cluelessly replied. "Who are you?" Grinite asked the strange person.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)   A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:01 pm

"I am Altair Kudo, you need not concern with my race, and i understand now, so your a saiyan too, That makes 3 on this planet." Altair explained almost for his own gain. "now as of now i know one Good saiyan and one bad, where should i tally your score?" Altair asked almost wishing Grinite said bad.
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)   A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:06 pm

"Hehe, bad" The intelligent Grinite replied to his fellow stranger. "Wanna spar?" Grinite asked his opponent, hoping that he would say 'Yes'. He spread his legs apart and got into a fighting stance. "You can go first if you want, its time to test out my strength once again" Grinite informed his opponent.

Starting Ki: 8,700
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)   A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Altair took a stance of his own and smiled "Of course i want to Spar, why else would i have come here?" Altair powered up revealing his strength.

"It time to test my new strength as well!" Altair said as he lunged forward clasping his hands together to hammer his opponent into the ground.

Starting: 15,400
Used in attack: 300
Left: 15,100
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)   A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:14 pm

Trowing a ball of energy between the two, he kept them apart from eachother as he landed.
"I thought i sensed another saiyan. So, why did you come here" Shinzui asked the man.
Hearing the two speak before, he allready knew his name and that his intentions where bad.

Starting Ki: 18900
Ki used: 100
Ki remaining: 18800
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)   A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:21 pm

"Hmm? You talking to me?" Grinite asked suddenly when the other man said 'Saiyan'. Grinite darted at his first intentional opponent and readied his fist, he then saw the other man try to stop him with a ki ball. Grinite had time to move, so he evaded around the attack, and charged up his fist with ki. "Take this!" Grinite yelled, his opponent sent a blow to Grinite's head, the Saiyan used his fist to block, then to jump back to his starting position.

Ki Used Evading: 100
Ki Used in Attack: 300
Ki Used in Block: 300

Ki Left: 8,000
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)   A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:31 pm

Altair took the hit from the attack and pushed off his hands to regain his stance and quickly launched a Ki wave back at Grinite. "no talking now Shinzui, only action!"

Starting:15,100
lost from attack: 300
used in Ki wave: 600
Left: 14,500
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)   A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:31 pm

Watching the ball shoot straight at him, he countered with a weak blast, causing it to explode.
"Dont get me wrong, but i am curious about the saiyans, since you look like quite something, though you are weaker then my brother" he said.
"Do you know Keitaro, are you with him" Shinzui asked the other saiyan.
Charging up his aura, he landed on the floor and saw the two engaging in close combat.
Choosing to wait until they where finished or ready to speak, he simply waited his turn.

Ki: 18800
Ki used to deflect: 50
Ki remaining: 18750
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)   A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:43 pm

(Umm, guys you do need to post who your attacking cos it just gets confusing if you don't xD)
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)   A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:47 pm

[i am currently waiting while you fight with Altair, i used an attack to delfect the blast you fired at me}
[So it currently is you VS Altair]
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)   A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:58 pm

Keitaro flew into the area. "Well well well what do we have here." he said with a chuckel. He saw shinzui "Hello big brother. Hello saiyan. Hello scum." he said looking at shinzui,the saiyan and the person with each name. "This looks fun." he said powering up.

Ki to start:19,163
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)   A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:02 am

(Oh right)

Grinite was back in his starting position. He then saw a bright ki wave coming his way. "Dammit, I thought I had more time!" He yelled, thinking of his next move, one that would hopefully counter this strong wave. "I'll just have to take it!" Grinite yelled, as a precaution, he spread his arms over his head. The wave struck him seconds after his quick thinking. "Argh!" Grinite screamed, as the wave pierced his body. Grinite fell to the ground. Minutes later, he struggled his way back to his feet. "That hurt" He said. The young Saiyan then darted at his opponent. He stopped about 5 metres away from his opponent, then yelled. "Body Stun!". He charged a trap of Aura around his opponent, then with the rest of his ki, crushed him with the trap. "Take that!" He yelled.

Ki Loss: 600
Ki Used: 400

Ki Left: 7,000
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)   A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:38 am

Altair felt the pressure from the ability but used his own ki and begin to push back "this level of attack will never hold me HAA!" Altair broke through the Stun and raised his ki to a higher level. Altair waited for the next move.

Used to break Stun: 600
Ki Left:13,900
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)   A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:44 am

Grinite saw that his ally Kei had arrived. "What the hell did you want? This is my fight" Grinite yelled at Kei. Grinite then read the powers of his sparring opponents. "Actually, I may need your help"

Last edited by Grinite on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)   A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:06 am

Keitaro just cocked his head to the side dogeing the punch. "Grinite what the hell man?" he asked. "I'm not here to fight you." he said
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)   A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:38 am

"Keitaro, what are you doing here" Shinzui said in a cold tone.
Seeing he had his usual attitude, he did not even try to talk about what he did before.
"Altair, dont mention him, keep up the fight" he told Altair as he turned to his brother.

"Dont you do anything to mess up their fight" he said calmly while looking his brother into the eyes.
"This fight is between the two of them. If you do want to fight, just wait for them to finish and enjoy the battle".
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)   A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:17 am

(You an Kei brothers???)

Grinite looked coldly into the eyes of Keitaro. "What do you want? Your only my team mate, nothing else" Grinite sneered at Keitaro. "I am a neutral warrior, I could change just like that, so you 3 better be ready"
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)   A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:26 pm

"Grinite what is going on here the UCA needs ya. Think about this if you take the leader we will be unkillable no one can defeat us. The world no the galaxy will be our's." he said to Grinite.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)   A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:03 pm

Releasing a high amount of Ki to blow up dust on the battlefields surface, he interrupted the discussion and looked at Keitaro.
"You and i are going out of here, follow me".
Charging his aura, he flew out of the area of Altair and grinite's fight, hoping his brother would feel tempted to come with him.
"You'd better win this altair" Shinzui thought to himself as he flew of into the distance.

[[exit to topic called "So, it begins]]
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)   A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:05 pm

Keitaro shot a blast of ki at altair before following his older brother.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)   A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:44 pm

Altair blocks the ki bolt launched by Keitaro, then looks back at his previous opponent, "shall we finish this?"
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)   A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:27 pm

"Keitaro, I am still a kid, I do not want galaxy domination, we are in the middle of a great war" Grinite informed Keitaro before he left with Shinzui. "Yes we shall finish this, its fun!" Grinite excitedly yelled.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)   A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:12 am

Altair looked at Grinite, "Good But we shall finish this quickly....."

Altair raised his right arm to his side, "..... This is the first time I will use this ability so it may take a moment to prepare, please bare with me."

The tips of Altair's Fingers began to be covered by a black substance, the substance slowly began to run up Altair's arm. When it reached his elbow Altair slowly lowered his arm as to almost flex his bicep. The transformation of his arm completed by forming a squared off "U" above his shoulder, and at his wrist a pair of small wings extended.

"This is Brazo Derecha de Gigante, it translates to Right arm of the Giant, I found it to be appropriate. What do you think?" Altair asked as hi Ki flared becoming visible on his arm as a bright blue.

Starting Ki:13,900
Ki Increase from Transformation:20,000
Finishing Ki: 33,900
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)   A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day of Fun(Training for the Saga - Come Join!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next