Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saga! - Official Saga Thread

Go down 
+2
Altair
Grinite
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

Saga! - Official Saga Thread Empty
PostSubject: Saga! - Official Saga Thread   Saga! - Official Saga Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:59 am

Grinite lay down on a plain outside a cave, he was meeting Keitaro here, and his brother was sure to show up. "Meh, this should be interesting" Grinite thought, as stared into the clouds.

(Can use items, lets try drag this out as much as we can. No the current PL you have as you read this is your PL for the battle, and if you read this, go away, train, then come back I will see, so don't try it.)
Back to top Go down
https://dbz-roc.rpg-board.net
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Saga! - Official Saga Thread   Saga! - Official Saga Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:08 pm

Altair woke up and look into the sky and took a deep breath, "something is going to happen today, i pray that i am ready." Altair put on his weighted clothes to ensure he got a good work out.

Edit: PL for Saga Starting at: 52,600 (just placing so i can do more training but still remember my PL for this)

(i am so ready for this fight)

Last edited by Altair on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

PostSubject: Re: Saga! - Official Saga Thread   Saga! - Official Saga Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Keitaro flew into the area and looked around. "Where is he?" keitaro asked him self rather boredly.
Back to top Go down
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Saga! - Official Saga Thread   Saga! - Official Saga Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:18 pm

Maneki was waring his weighted armor and he wondered into a field where people were just standing around. Maneki hid his ki and hid on top of a tree.
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

PostSubject: Re: Saga! - Official Saga Thread   Saga! - Official Saga Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Darthwin landed a good distance away, as he was scoping out the area for the battle at hand. He had trained hard for this day. He had surpassed his old self and was ready to prove himself, as a warrior of legend. He was going to remain in his base state for a while though.

starting powerlevel: 53,200
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Saga! - Official Saga Thread   Saga! - Official Saga Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:06 pm

Shinzui rushed from Kami's lookout to the place where the saiyans where said to make their move.
Once there, he noticed the saiyan's did arrive early, just as kami said.
Having suppressed his powerlevel, he landed on the ground and soon found an unknown person in a tree that had completely supressed his powerlevel, Altair was closest to the saiyans, and there was Darthwin who just like him was much stronger then first.
"So it is finally time huh" he said out loud.

Starting Ki [suppressed]: 53,200
True Ki: 153,200
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

PostSubject: Re: Saga! - Official Saga Thread   Saga! - Official Saga Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:20 pm

Saga ended due to a new idea for it
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Saga! - Official Saga Thread   Saga! - Official Saga Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:24 am

Why?
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Saga! - Official Saga Thread   Saga! - Official Saga Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:43 pm

Vergil wrote:

Starting Ki [suppressed]: 53,200
True Ki: 153,200

Mainly due to his true ki.
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Saga! - Official Saga Thread   Saga! - Official Saga Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:16 am

Oh right, closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saga! - Official Saga Thread   Saga! - Official Saga Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saga! - Official Saga Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict :: The Universe :: Planet Earth-
Jump to: