Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kami the watcher, becoming one of the good guys [Part 3]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil

Vergil

Kami the watcher, becoming one of the good guys [Part 3] Empty
PostSubject: Kami the watcher, becoming one of the good guys [Part 3]   Kami the watcher, becoming one of the good guys [Part 3] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:08 am

Flying up the tower, Shinzui soon saw the giant platform that was floating high in the sky.
"That must be kami's lookout, again i owe korin" he said smiling while picking up the pace and flying faster.
As he picked up the pace, he charged towards the platform like a jet.

[meanwhile inside the lookout]

Walking out of the interior, an old green man walked towards a black man, sitting outside on a flying carpet.
"Mr popo, we are having a guest" the green man said.
"I see, shall i invite him in" Mr popo asked the man called Kami.
"Yes, i shall meet him inside" Kami said while walking back inside the flying lookout.

Setting foot upon the marble white lookout, he walked around and checked for the man called kami.
Walking around the dome, he couldnt find anyone.
As he turned around, something scared the crap out of him as he jumped back.
"Hello" Mr popo said, having quietly shadowed him for a while.
Still a little shaky from the sudden appearance of the strange man, he asked him if he was Kami.
"Oooh no my boy, Kami is waiting for you inside, he allready knew about your visit".

Walking into the lookout with the strange man, shinzui asked "Hey, you didnt tell me your name yet".
"My name is Mister popo, and Kami is waiting for you beyond this door" he replied while opening a door.
As the door closed behind him, Shinzui walked up to a man who stood with his back towards him, looking down on earth from a balcony.
"So, you have arrived young saiyan, or should i call you shinzui" Kami said.
"How do you know my name lord kami" Shinzui said with respect.
"I know about everything that happens on the planet below us".
"Like i know about you and your brother and his companion, about Saki the saiyan who arrived on earth recently. About Altair, the wielder of the demon arm, and even about darthwin the half saiyan" he explained.

It was funny to him that the man was able of knowing so much.
But ofcourse, he was the earth's guardian for a reason.

"Young saiyan, i have to tell you something regarding your future" Kami said in a sad tone.
"It's about your brother, do not try reasoning with him any longer" he said.
"If you keep on cleaning up his mess and keep your anger locked inside, then sooner or later your rage will consume you" he said as serious as a green old man could be.
"He has the power to destroy this planet, just like you have the power to stop him in doing so".
"I dont think i can Kami, he is my brother" shinzui said, interupting Kami.
"Listhen to me young saiyan, you have to stop him or your friends will be hurt".
"I can allready sense him approaching your friends".

"This is all i can tell you, if you do no beliece me, go and check it out yourself" Kami said, pointing his finger at the door.
"If what you are saying is true, then i will be back here soon" Shinzui said in a hurry while rushing through the door.
"Take care Shinzui, and do not let your anger consume you".
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Kami the watcher, becoming one of the good guys [Part 3]   Kami the watcher, becoming one of the good guys [Part 3] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:03 pm

Finished, Check please ^^
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Kami the watcher, becoming one of the good guys [Part 3]   Kami the watcher, becoming one of the good guys [Part 3] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:23 am

Grade please
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

PostSubject: Re: Kami the watcher, becoming one of the good guys [Part 3]   Kami the watcher, becoming one of the good guys [Part 3] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:59 pm

3,400 ki and zenni
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kami the watcher, becoming one of the good guys [Part 3]   Kami the watcher, becoming one of the good guys [Part 3] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kami the watcher, becoming one of the good guys [Part 3]
Page 1 of 1