Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, it begins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil

Vergil

So, it begins Empty
PostSubject: So, it begins   So, it begins Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:06 pm

Flying far away from the fight between Altair and grinite.
Noticing his brother was still folowing him, he landed on a nearby island below the two.
It was a desolate area without life, rock formations looking like spikes and an open center in the middle.
Setting foot on the ground, he waited for his brother to come to him.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

So, it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins   So, it begins Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:11 pm

Keitaro flew into the area and saw his brother. "Why the hell are we here?" he asked his older brother. "You may be stronger but i can still hold my own against you." he told him incase his brother wanted to fight.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

So, it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins   So, it begins Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:18 pm

"How many times do i have to say it, i dont want to fight you" Shinzui said with a slightly aggitated tone.
His hands turned into fists as he became angered more and more.
"I want to talk to you about what you did, nearly killing me and Altair".
"What is it with you, trying to kill those who arent with you" Shinzui said more calm.

Thinking about his options in this encounter, he knew he had only a few.
"If you are so dead set on taking earth, then you know i have to stop you. But you allready knew that, just as i know you will kill those in your way".
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

So, it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins   So, it begins Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:22 pm

"Brother you think i want to do this. YOU THINK I WANT THIS LIFE!" he yelled tears going down his face. "I CANT GO BACK I'M IN TO DEEP NOW THERE IS NO WAY FOR ME TO STOP NOW BROTHER." he yelled now knowing his power was flareing making the world shake. "I WANT TO STOP BUT I CANT!" he yelled droping to his knees. "They killed my famliy here on earth i only got my younger sister from this planet left." he told his older brother.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

So, it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins   So, it begins Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:33 pm

"Then stop this before it gets worse, you dont have to be like this because of your past or your saiyan herritage" he said calm.
"I am a saiyan, but i have a mind of my own, i am not tied to anyone's will".
"It is not to late to stop this dangerous path your walking Keitaro" he said.
Thinking about how brutally he attacked altair and the manner of how he beat him up before made him think it was indeed to late, but if keitaro wanted it, he could change.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

So, it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins   So, it begins Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:36 pm

"Brother the only reason i'm doing this is because it was fathers last wish." he said. "He wanted me and you to take over the galaxy." he said getting up. "This was his last wish before he died i want to honor that wish." he said tears still going down his face.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

So, it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins   So, it begins Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:50 pm

"If that is true, then our father was a self serving bastard, telling his minor son to take over the universe".
"If that was indeed his wish, then i am sorry that i cant make it come true" Shinzui said a bit sad.
"I cant take over a planet wich has given me so much because the man that shot me away when i was a baby had a dream, that just wont work for me".
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

So, it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins   So, it begins Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:45 pm

"I am sorry brother but if you dont help with fathers last wish then i have to kill you." he said in a rather sad tone.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

So, it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins   So, it begins Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:19 am

"You just cant be reasoned with, if that is Your wish, then so be it" he said.
Preparing himself for a fight, he charged up his energy to the max and took a fighting stance.
"This will be over soon, i shall end your evil if i have to".
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

So, it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins   So, it begins Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:40 pm

"Brother....i am not going to fight you." he said droping to his knees. "I will not fight the only famliy i have left." he told his brother. "If your gonna kill me go right ahead."
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

So, it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins   So, it begins Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:12 pm

Sitting on one of the sharp rocks, he watched his little brother sitting on his knees.
"Where did your anger and your lust for battle go, seeing as how you've had enough last time".
"I thought you wanted to live up to your fathers wish, if it is so important to you, then you will have to strike me down instead. Because i wont let you take earth just like that".
"I have trained hard in the last few weeks, in order to stop you and your friend. Now that the time is nigh, i cannot let anyone take earth without a fight".
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

So, it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins   So, it begins Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:16 pm

"I dont care about fathers wishes any more i finally rememberd what happend the war,the abuse and him killing mother." he said. "Brother i want to join you." he said still on his knees.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

So, it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins   So, it begins Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:23 pm

Astonished by the words coming from keitaro's mouth, he lowered his power level again.
"I did certainly not expect that to happen, certainly not from him" he thought to himself.
"You tried to kill me once, tried to kill altair, and you seek to join us now" Shinzui said angry.
He knew that it was his brother, but he could not forget the hate in his brothers eyes when he brutally attacked them before.
Lifting himself from the ground, he floated up into the air and shouted down.
"I will need some time to think it over, i cant just forget all the things you've did".

A moment later, he charged his Ki and charged of into the distance.

[[exit]]
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

So, it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins   So, it begins Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:30 pm

"Right." he said silently getting back on his feet. "I understand nii-san." he told his brother as dived into the water around the area.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

So, it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins   So, it begins Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:08 pm

Rate please, the topic ended Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

So, it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins   So, it begins Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:50 pm

4,500 ki and zenni for both of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So, it begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins   So, it begins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, it begins
Page 1 of 1