Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training Fight (no killing)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darthwin

Darthwin

Training Fight (no killing) Empty
PostSubject: Training Fight (no killing)   Training Fight (no killing) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:58 pm

Darthwin was in a nearby forest training for a moment since he knew he had to increase his strength greatly. He had run into a few opponents that could become problematic for him if he became their enemy. So it was nice that he was still neutral for the time being. Though eventually being neutral would be problematic also. He laughed a bit at the fact he was thinking so deeply on this. "I really do need to calm down" he thought, as he went into a fighting stance and began to practice his fighting abilities for a moment. He did not suppress his powerlevel and expected someone might sense it. Though who would sense it was the bigger question.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Training Fight (no killing)   Training Fight (no killing) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:04 pm

Having sensed a presence that was not human, or atleast not completely, Shinzui rushed towards it before his brother might get the chance to.
When he landed, he saw another man standind there.
He looked saiyan to him, but the gray hair confused him a bit.
"Hey there kiddo, what are you doing here" he asked.

Trying to find some things that might give away that he was a saiyan or a human, he kept a close eye on the kid.
"Its good to see that people still care about practicing".
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Training Fight (no killing)   Training Fight (no killing) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:06 pm

Altair felt a new power level in the area and decided to investigate and flew off to the new power.

After a while Altair found where the power he landed in front of the fighter, "who are you? you are strong i must know." Altair said in a curious manner.
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

PostSubject: Re: Training Fight (no killing)   Training Fight (no killing) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:20 pm

Darthwin noticed the the two fighters come and looked at them for a moment. "me I am training" he replied, as his answer. "if you are wondering I am a half saiyan" he replied to the what seemed like a saiyan warrior. He looked towards the other person for a moment. "my name is Darthwin" he replied. "I expect you will be sharing you names then right?" he asked them both.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Training Fight (no killing)   Training Fight (no killing) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:24 pm

"But ofcourse, my name is shinzui".
It was strange to him, how could there be a half saiyan.
Thinking over the possibility's, he had to go with a crossbreed of humans and saiyans.
"If you want to train a bit later, you just tell me or Altair over there"
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Training Fight (no killing)   Training Fight (no killing) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:09 am

The possibility of meeting Darthwin again was small in the eyes of Grinite, but he was eager too. Grinite flew through the air. He has recently sensed the power reading of Darthwin, so he decided to check it out. The Saiyan then looked around, he saw 3 men standing on the ground, talking. Grinite lowered himself to the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://dbz-roc.rpg-board.net
Darthwin

Darthwin

PostSubject: Re: Training Fight (no killing)   Training Fight (no killing) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:39 pm

Darthwin smirked for a moment and blinked , as he noticed Grinite again. "well it is nice to meet you shinzui" he replied, as he glanced over at Grinite. "I did not expect to see you so soon" he replied, as he had a normal expression on his face at the time.
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Training Fight (no killing)   Training Fight (no killing) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:23 pm

"Well, your like my buddy Darthy, seriously" Grinite childishly replied to Darthwin.
Back to top Go down
https://dbz-roc.rpg-board.net
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Training Fight (no killing)   Training Fight (no killing) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:28 am

"Grinite, i think it would be best of you leave" he said seriously, knowing that Grinite was trying to pull something.
Stepping between the two, he kept looking at grinite.
"Now!" he said in an angered tone, turning his hands to fists.
"Dont listhen to him darth, he's a bad person".
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

PostSubject: Re: Training Fight (no killing)   Training Fight (no killing) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:27 am

Darthwin gave Grinite a blank stare "could have fooled me when you killed me" he replied, as he had a more serious look on his face. "That I did not know" he replied, as he looked at shinzui. He glanced at Grinite for a moment to see what he would do next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Fight (no killing)   Training Fight (no killing) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Fight (no killing)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict :: The Universe :: Planet Earth-
Jump to: