Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil

Vergil

Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui] Empty
PostSubject: Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui]   Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 pm

Having returned from the delivery in the city, he was going back to the mountains.
Because he lived in a cave with all the technology he could salvage from his broken pod, he didnt have alot of money, though he had quite the stash of food.
Because he lived in a cold cave, he kept his food in the back in order to keep it from going bad.
living in the middle of the cave, he used what was left of the engine as source of heat to keep him warm at night.
Sleeping in a bed made of the large creatures he killed in the area and keeping their meat in the back of his cave, he did not have a bad life at all.

As he landed to go and grab something to eat, he sensed a quite powerfull presence near him.
Not knowing alot about earth or its inhabitants, he was hoping to find a nice person in the mountains, though the chance of that was very small.
Preparing for an encounter with a possible enemy, it didnt feel right.
"Whoever is out there, you can come out, i know you are out there".

Last edited by Vergil on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xelon

PostSubject: Re: Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui]   Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:38 pm

Xelon Smiled, the man had sensed him Interesting he thought, as he slowly walked out from the shadows that some rocks were casting, he sensed that the man he saw was powerful and he wanted to test himself to see how much power he had left from long ago, but this would also give him a chance to learn how strong some of the people on earth were now....something else was off as well, he almost thought this man wasn't human. but he shrugged it off not really caring if he was human or not, only if he could be used to test him....

" hm, it is rare to find someone with the power to sense others on this planet , my I ask your name.....I will tell you mine if you tell me yours..." he said continuing his evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui]   Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:46 pm

"My name is shinzui" the young saiyan responded.
Something was off about the person standing infront of him.
He was sure that this man was powerfull, but he was not human, or atleast that is what he thought.
The mans grin was creeping him out, as he put on a more serious face.
"So, who are you then" he said quickly, not showing that he was feeling a little uncomfortable.

Checking the man, he was trying to figure out if he was a human afterall.
Seeing nothing but a man with white hair, he was still in his fighting position as he asked the man another question.
"Why did you come here, are you looking for something"
Back to top Go down
xelon

PostSubject: Re: Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui]   Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:57 pm

" Shinzui eh," he smiled watching the man, he said watching as the man put on a more serious face, he watched the man, he could tell that he was trying to tell something about him, maybe he was looking for how powerful he was, or maybe to tell what he was, " I am Xelon....." the man was in a fighting stance witch meaned he could attack at any moment, but Xelon looked him over, he seemed that he wasn't the type to just attack unprovoked " I was wondering and when I sensed you I hid, and I am looking for a way to test myself....." He continued his smile,
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui]   Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:01 pm

"Well then Xelon, if you are looking for a fight, i wont back down" he said as his aura dark purple aura appeared.
"But we wont fight here" he said, because he didnt want his house to get caught in the fight.
Flying of to a canyon about a hundred meters to the east of the cave, he landed on the edge of the cliffs.
Getting back into his fighting position, he placed one arm behind him and the other infront of him so he could pack a punch and gaurd with his other hand.

Waiting for Xelon to get ready, he yelled "Ready when you are".
Back to top Go down
xelon

PostSubject: Re: Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui]   Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:22 pm

he smiled this was good, he was willing to fight, his aura was also interesing, he quickly followed after the man, he was annoyed that they couldn't fight then and there, but he was willing to wait, he landed looking at the man, he had went into his fighting stance already good... Xelon quickly got into his both of his arms were placed foreword and his left leg was behind him. " heh.... lets go....." he said rushing foreword as soon as he said go, throwing a punch when he got close.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui]   Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:26 pm

Quickly ducking his head, he pulled up his knee and tried to hit him with his knee while he tried to perform a roundhouse kick if the knee wouldnt hit it's target.
Keeping in mind that he was not just fighting any ordenary enemy, he made his knee more powerfull in the hopes of landing a more devestating blow to Xelon.
"Take that" he roared as he was going for the knee hit.

"I have to watch out for a retaliation attack, better prepare myself to leave this position soon" he thought to himself.

Powerlevel: 500
Ki used for knee kick: 25
Remaining: 475

Last edited by Vergil on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xelon

PostSubject: Re: Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui]   Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:42 pm

Xelon underestimated, the knee slamed into his gut but xelon quickly reacted jumped back. " heh this is going to be fun...." He smiled, this would test him. he quickly jumped over him slamming his leg down at his opponent, using extra power, if it landed he would rushed foreword and throw a punch at him.

powerlevel: 350

lost 25:
used 50:

remaining: 275
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui]   Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:49 pm

Seeing the kick coming at him rapidly, he charged Ki into his hand and held a ball of Ki energy in his arm.
As the kick landed on his shoulder, he tried to grab ahold of the leg with his hand.
Firing a point blank Ki blast, he hoped to hurt Xelon good for kicking him.
His shoulder hurt like hell, but he pressed on and wanted the blast to take him head on.
Because of the grapple he performed with one hand to grab him, it would be hard for xelon to dodge his Ki blast.

If Xelon jumped back, he would most likely be caught in the blast.
If he got grappled, he would get alot more damage, but shinzui would also be cought in the blast.
Not caring about the small details, he thought to himself "I have to be reckless to win, i have to win".

Ki: 475
Ki used: 100
Ki lost: 50
Ki remaining: 325
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui]   Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:04 pm

NOTE: i have gained alot of PL, but i will continue the battle as when we where fighting, me still having 325 left ^^
or else our entire battle would be fucked up Razz
Back to top Go down
xelon

PostSubject: Re: Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui]   Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Xelon growled as he quickly readied for what he was about to do... he quickly readied himself and right after the blast hit him and the smoke cleared, he was aiming his hand down at head, energy building up in the blast, he smiled, " take this!" Xelon yelled firing a oblivion cannon at Shinzuis face, he quickly aimed his other hand and fired a chaos impact as well at him, he was getting tired, he knew he couldn't keep this up.

Ki: 275
lost 100:
used in oblivion cannon: 75
used in chaos impact: 50

remaining: 50

( so close in losing lol)
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui]   Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:15 pm

Seeing his attack hit its target, he saw Xelon trying to hit him in the face with a powerfull attack.
"You trying to kill me" he shouted while placing his hands infront of his face.
Being hit by two powerfull strikes, he got launched towards the ground.

"Damn you, motherfucker!" he yelled while hitting the ground.
Quickly getting up, he charged a large amount of power into his hands and fired a large amount of Ki blasts at the tired Xelon.

Ki: 325
Ki lost: 125
Ki used: 100
Ki remaining: 100
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui]   Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duel of fate [Xelon versus Shinzui]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict :: The Universe :: Planet Earth-
Jump to: