Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Korin's Delivery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darthwin

Darthwin

Korin's Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Korin's Delivery   Korin's Delivery Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:17 pm

Darthwin had been given the bag so he could make the delivery for Korin. "right i'll be back once I make the Delivery" he replied giving a thumbs up, as he jumped from the tower before korin said anything. He already knew where he had to go. He was flying towards the first stop, as he increased his powerlevel a bit. While he was flying he let the wind rush through his hair. He had increased his flight speed a bit and wanted to make sure he made each delivery on time. While he was flying he took on the sights for a moment. He made sure to stop if he noticed anything interesting since he was making pretty good time that day. Once he was getting close to the first delivery location he went the rest of the way on foot. He knocked at the door and delivered the beans. "alright one more stop" he thought with a calm grin, as he ran towards where the next stop was located.

After a bit of flying he reached a far off location and landed on a small island. With that he knocked at the door and when someone answered he gave the rest of the beans. Once he finished talking to the person and left he was pretty much done and the only thing left was too go and collect his pay. He had took his time to get back to korin though because he too a long route to collect his thoughts. He later met up with korin. "alright I made both deliveries" he replied with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

Korin's Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korin's Delivery   Korin's Delivery Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:20 pm

PL: 1,700
Zenni: 1,700

PLUS: 4,000 Zenni.

Next time try to make it longer, it's a quest.
Back to top Go down
https://dbz-roc.rpg-board.net
Darthwin

Darthwin

Korin's Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korin's Delivery   Korin's Delivery Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:20 pm

i'll make sure to do that next time.
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

Korin's Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korin's Delivery   Korin's Delivery Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:09 am

Because when I used to do quests on Conflicts Return they were at least 1,000 words. So...
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

Korin's Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korin's Delivery   Korin's Delivery Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:19 pm

Yeah I was not exactly sure what to type for a simple delivery. The other ones are pretty easy to get 1000 or more out of.
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

Korin's Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korin's Delivery   Korin's Delivery Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Well I was in a hurry so I just added them quickly and randomly xD
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

Korin's Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korin's Delivery   Korin's Delivery Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:34 pm

is it ok if i add quests for other planets
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

Korin's Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korin's Delivery   Korin's Delivery Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:06 am

Give me the idea's and I will post them up and sticky them.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

Korin's Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korin's Delivery   Korin's Delivery Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:25 am

Will it be okey if i help out with that aswell, i am always full of ideas and i am currently re-watching all the epic-sodes, so i'll get even more ideas.
If its okey, just let me know.

And i know i shouldnt post in here, so i apologize for that Razz
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

Korin's Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korin's Delivery   Korin's Delivery Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:15 am

Sure, suggest ahead!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Korin's Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korin's Delivery   Korin's Delivery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Korin's Delivery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict :: The Universe :: Planet Earth-
Jump to: