Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Study

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

Study Empty
PostSubject: Study   Study Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:41 am

Grinite was looking down on the field. He was outside his school, Orange Star School in Heurcle City. He was going to an exam in the main hall for English and Maths. “I have been studying my ass off for this exam, I need to pass” Grinite thought. He walked down the pathway to the front gates, they were open, so he just passed through. A group of his mates came up to him. “Sup Grin whats happening bro?” One of his friends asked. “Not much, I need to go to this friggen lame exam” Grinite replied. “Yeah same” They all unenthusiastically replied. Grinite split from the group and walked up the stone steps, he needed to go to the main hall, usually exams were held in the classrooms but this was an important test for Grinite, so it was held in the main hall. Grinite walked through the corridor to the main hall doors. Grinite pushed them open.

“Grinite, your late. I have already been over the rules with everyone else, and I don’t want to repeat them.” The teacher named Mr H told Grinite. “Um..Mr H, can you just go over them one more time?” Grinite asked. “Grinite, you’re my star pupil, you should already know the rules” Mr H replied. “Oh yeah, of course I do…” Grinite stuttered. He hadn’t a clue what the rules were, but he’d act like he did. “Take your seat Grinite” Mr H told Grinite. The Saiyan then sat down beside his friend, his name was Matt. He was a Half Saiyan. “Sup bro” Matt said to Grinite. “Nuttin much Matt, just doing this stupid exam” Grinite laughingly replied. “Um…Grinite, your like a geek, you should be praising these tests” Matt replied. “Shut up” Grinite replied, before giving Matt a punch in the arm.

Grinite took out his pens and Mr H handed out the tests. Grinite took the test from Mr H and scanned it immediately. “This is easy, I don’t need to be worried about nothing” Grinite laughed. This looked like it was as easy as picking your nose, and it was. “BEGIN!” Mr H shouted. Everyone went quiet as they too scanned the test. Grinite heard some people groan. Grinite pulled out his pen and started to crack away at this test, it was easy.

3 hours had passed, Grinite had finished in the first hour, giving him 2 hours to catch up on his book. His classmates has only just finished on the 3 hour mark. “Now, you should all be finished, I hope you studied well” Mr H said. Grinite walked up and gave Mr H the test, “Your now free to go when you pass in your exam papers” Mr H said. Grinite walked down the isle and out the door. His friend Matt rushed up the isle and down the stone steps to him. “How did you think you did?” Matt asked Grinite, “Meh, pretty good I guess” Grinite replied. “I think I did horribly” Matt moaned.

Grinite secured his school bag and flew into the air, he was gonna fly home today, driving would take up to much energy. He has an apartment in West City, so he was heading there.
Back to top Go down
https://dbz-roc.rpg-board.net
Darthwin

Darthwin

Study Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study   Study Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:00 am

zenni: 3,400
powerlevel: 3,400
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite