Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spinazo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spinazo

Spinazo

Spinazo Empty
PostSubject: Spinazo   Spinazo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:57 am

Character you wish to be:
Spinazo (a pun on "spinach" and the 17th century philosopher "Spinoza").

Characters Gender:
Male.

Character's Race:
Saiyan.

Powerlevel:

Zenni:

Alignment:
Evil.

Height:
6' feet tall

Hair Color:
Black.

Eye Color:
Light grey/blue.

Characters Techniques:
Magic Missile: The Ki is channeled to the fingertips of the user, forming five (or ten, if both hands are used) small spheres of blue Ki that can be launched at the opponent. The missiles move with great speed and implode on impact. The strength of the missiles depend on the power of the user.
Need for Speed: The Ki of the user is used to enhance speed and agility immensily, resulting in the user appearing to move instantaneous. The technique requires a lot of Ki to use, as it pushes the muscles and will of the user to the limit, but is extremely effective to escape a sticky situation. Not a lot of ground can be covered by this technique, not more than 100 meters at a time. Because of the Ki-intensive nature and the strain on the muscles, this technique can only be used safely once per fight, depending on the power of the wielder.
Ki-Blast: Your standard Ki-Blast.
Tri-Ki-Blast: A standard Ki-blast, with a twist! While initially only launching one blast from the palm of the hand, the beam splits into three beams soon after. The idea is that it can be used to attack three weaker enemies at the same time, or attack a single enemy from three directions; possibly breaking a defensive action.

Planet you want to start on:
Planet Vegeta

Characters story:
Born into a family of low class warriors, Spinazo had to live with shame and humiliation for the majority of his life. Spinazo was considered to be so weak, that he was not even send to weak planets as a baby. His father was ruthlessly slaughtered as a Great Ape in the war against Frieza, at the hands of the weaker soldiers of Frieza's army! This blemished the already poor reputation of Spinazo and his family even further. The years of humiliation, the years of defeat had poisoned the heart of Spinoza with the poison of hatred and rage that were matched by none. One of his trainers (for Spinazo was allowed to enter training as he was considered to make excellent cannon fodder) mockingly said to him that he "deserved an A for effort, but an F for execution."

It was the limit. The final humiliation.

Spinazo's Power level skyrocketed, going from 40 to 364 in a fraction of a second; attacking his trainer in the process. Although easily overcome, he managed to connect a couple of hard hits. The trainer wanted to finish Spinazo off, in order to salvage his authority and establish his strength, but he was stopped. Spinazo's outburst had impressed some higher ranking Saiyans, and he was allowed to continue his trainings with a different trainer.

Finally tasting the sweet taste of appreciation and respect, it was only like oil to the fire of ambition. On a morning on the Planet Vegeta, while most were still at rest, Spinazo stood outside the training facilities and made an oath to himself, and to the galaxy. That he would become one of the most powerful Saiyans ever. That he would destroy all who had humiliated him. That the galaxy would one day be at his mercy...

So he would train and train some more. Spinazo would fight for his brethren and hone his skills. The day his ambitions would be realised were still far away, but he would get there. One day at a time.

BB!
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

Spinazo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinazo   Spinazo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:40 am

Accepted! BB with me.
Back to top Go down
https://dbz-roc.rpg-board.net
Spinazo

Spinazo

Spinazo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinazo   Spinazo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:48 am

Great! I assume you will start it? Or should I start it?
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

Spinazo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinazo   Spinazo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:49 am

I will. Sorry just kinda busy.
Back to top Go down
Spinazo

Spinazo

Spinazo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinazo   Spinazo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:51 am

No problem. No problem at all. Just wasn't sure, hehe!
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

Spinazo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinazo   Spinazo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:53 am

Its started, this site may look a little inactive, its just that myself and the other Admin Kei-Kun had screwed up with the Grading System, so people are getting a little pissed off. It should be sorted out...
Back to top Go down
Spinazo

Spinazo

Spinazo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinazo   Spinazo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:03 am

No problem, mate. Everything looks good.
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

Spinazo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinazo   Spinazo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:04 am

Just doing regrades, people said that they would leave if we didn't.
Back to top Go down
Spinazo

Spinazo

Spinazo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinazo   Spinazo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:06 am

Oh. The system looks pretty solid to me. Perhaps people just need to chill, and realise this is just RP? Just a place for great stories and play-pretend, haha.

Oh well. I have the time. I can check the forums and get to know the site a bit better while I wait. Smile
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

Spinazo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinazo   Spinazo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:07 am

Great. Its just the other Admin confused people with grades.
Back to top Go down
Spinazo

Spinazo

Spinazo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinazo   Spinazo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:09 am

These things happen, if people leave over such things... Well... Yeah.

That's basically all I can say to stuff like that. Haha! I remember similar things happen on other RP-sites I used to be on. It's all part of the community, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

Spinazo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinazo   Spinazo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:10 am

Yep, I am just gonna let people grade themselves, it will take me hours. Basically 3/4 of the posts here are RP's
Back to top Go down
Spinazo

Spinazo

Spinazo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinazo   Spinazo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:17 am

Perhaps a forum for training would work? In this forum everyone would have to start their post with:

Name:
Planet:
(Location:)
Starting PL:

Players than post their training and grade themselves, but it can easily be peer reviewed by other players. So if someone posts a rather crappy 500 word-post, and gives himself an extra 100.000 PL, others could call shenanigans on him.

It would give you admins easier control/check on people not abusing the system.
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

Spinazo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinazo   Spinazo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:19 am

Nope, because I can easily control grading through the planets, good suggestion tho :3
Back to top Go down
Spinazo

Spinazo

Spinazo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinazo   Spinazo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:59 am

Haha, alright.

Just a quick question. Am I allowed to start a roleplay, even though our BB isn't finished yet?
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

Spinazo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinazo   Spinazo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:54 am

No, lets just get this done
Back to top Go down
Spinazo

Spinazo

Spinazo Empty