Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keitaro in hell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

Keitaro in hell Empty
PostSubject: Keitaro in hell   Keitaro in hell Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:56 pm

Keitaro said nothing as the hand dragged him down into hell he said nothing when he hit
the ground he did nothing for hours he just sat there until he got up and
walked the way to demon king dabura's castle when he got there
he walked in and saw the demon king waiting for him "Are you demon king dabura" Keitaro asked

"Why do you wish to know" said dabura
"I want training I'm weak i need more hate and rage to win the fights" said Keitaro
the demon king thought "fine i well train you" he said "Good more power" said Keitaro
Keitaro know knew why they called it hell the training dabura gave out "Keitaro you well be fighting two demons at once today" said dabura

"when i get back to earth brother is gonna get the ass kicking of a life time" Keitaro thought as he blocked another punch
from the demons as he then blasted them both "come on already" he said "pick up the pace" he said as he blocked to more kicks "that's it" he said "DARK BLAST" he yelled wipeing the two demons out "good now for your second test you are to go and get me a flaming sword" said dabura "alright" said Keitaro

Keitaro was running threw the fire pits of hell looking for this flaming sword wolf was stopped by a huge demon "stop what are you here for" asked the demon "I'm here for the flaming sword demon king dabura wants it" said Keitaro "if you want it then you must fight me for it" said the demon rushing at Keitaro and punching him Keitaro jumped onto the demons fist and ran up his arm he saw the flame sword he ran down and grabbed it and then jumped up to the demons back and stabbed the sword in it and slide down he then jumped onto the demons head and stabbed him in it killing him wolf walked back to the castle "did you get the sword" said dabura Keitaro just threw it over to him and walked away

"Keitaro" dabura said "your final test is a fight against me" dabura said as he drew his sword "fine after this fight may i return to earth" said Keitaro dabura thought "as you wish" he said wolf flew at him and grabbed the sword and threw it into a tree and punched dabura in the gut dabura then kicked him in the jaw and threw him Keitaro was gonna finish this quick "DARK BLAST" he yelled and hit dabura with ten blast knocking him out dabura woke up ten minutes later "you may return to earth now" he said snapping his fingers Keitaro woke up in a grassy plain "hm back on earth finally" he said
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

Keitaro in hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keitaro in hell   Keitaro in hell Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:04 pm

gain of 3,000 ki and zenni
Back to top Go down

Keitaro in hell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict :: The Afterlife :: HFIL-
Jump to: